I am Doing Fantasy Football this season and wanted to share with everyone who I drafted in my most recent Mock Draft.
1. Antonio Brown (Pit – WR) I have the 1st overall pick in this particular league so I was choosing between OBJ and Antonio Brown I think Antonio will have a very productive season and is worth the first pick.
2. Aaron Rodgers (GB – QB) Rodgers as the 18th pick is a very great deal. I believe since Jordy Nelson is not injured and the addition of Jared Cook that leads me to believe Rodgers will have a very solid season.
3. Matt Forte (NYJ – RB) Forte’s Fantasy value is overlooked this year for a few reasons. The NY Jets deal did not help his fantasy value but I do not think it hurt it either, he is going to be running behind the second-best offensive line in football and look for a surprisingly good season out of the 30-year-old.
4. Russell Wilson (Sea – QB) Russel is one of those guys that could have a great week or and awful week, I hope since Jimmy Graham is healthy that will give Russell a boost in his Completion % and a few more TD’s.
5. Golden Tate (Det – WR) Tate is my number 1 sleeper for this whole fantasy year because of his great upside and potential. With mega-tron leaving Detroit, Tate will have a chance to become a big replacement for Calvin Johnson and become a top 10 receiver.
6. Doug Baldwin (Sea – WR) Doug Baldwin is a GO or No type of pick, he will either have a 1,000 yard receiving or have a 600-yard receiving season. I am banking on a 1,000-yards receiving, but I am not expecting His 14 TD’s from last season to return any time soon.
7. Eric Decker (NYJ – WR)
8. Jeremy Langford (Chi – RB)
9. Chris Ivory (Jax – RB)
10. Coby Fleener (NO – TE)
11. Larry Fitzgerald (Ari – WR) 12. New York (NYJ – DEF)
13. Michael Crabtree (Oak – WR)
14. Justin Forsett (Bal – RB)
15. Dorial Green-Beckham (Ten – WR