1. Cle: Myles Garret- No dispute here, clearly the number 1 player in the draft.
2. SF: Mitch Trubisky- “San Fran” Needs a New Face for the Franchise, and Trubisky will be just that.
3. CHI: Marshon Lattimore- Chicago need help in the secondary, Lattimore is the best Corner in this Draft.
4. Jax: Lenard Fournette- Jacksonville could go many different directions, being one of the worst rushing teams in the league last year this seems like the smart move.
5. TEN: Forrest Lamp- Titans need Help in the Secondary and the Offensive Line, i think they go Line First Round.
6. NYJ: Deshaun Watson- Jets need a True Franchise QB, I think Watson can be that Guy.
7. LAC: Malik Hooker- Chargers need a Safety, bottom line.
8. CAR: Ryan Ramczyk- With Cam Newton complaining about all the hits last year, i think the Panthers listen and get a Lineman first round.
9. CIN: Takkarist McKinley- Bengals love Big, Tough, Strong linebackers, i think McKinley will fit in nicely.
10. BUF: De Shone Kizer- Buffalo needs a Franchise QB, Kizer will be able to sit out this year and learn under Tyrod Taylor.
11. NO: Jonathan Allen- Saints cant get Pressure or stop the run, Allen does both.
12. CLE: Jamal Adams- Cleveland needs some Secondary help, Adams is a Day 1 starter.
13. ARI: John Ross- Arizona loves Speedy Receivers, and Larry on his last leg its time to bring in some youth.
14. IND: Cam Robinson- Indy has to protect Andrew Luck, bottom line. They go Offinsive Lineman First round.
15. PHI: Dalvin Cook – Ryan Mathews isn’t a every down back, and neither is Darren Sproles. Cook adds youth to a old Running Back Core.
16. BAL: Zach Cunningham – Baltimore needs youth on the Defensive side of the ball. And Zach Cunningham is a perfect fit for Baltimore.
17. WAS: Soloman Thomas – Washington needs a explosive Pass Rusher, Thomas is just that.